-
Word of the post: Valediction
Noun: Parting remark or action. Farewell, adieu, adieus, adieux, adios, bye-bye, cheerio, ciao, hasta la vista, have a nice day, leave-taking, parting, sendoff, so long, ta-ta, valediction
So, it's time again for another trip , another adventure. I'm headed first to Lyon, France to study at the Université Jean-Moulin Lyon 3. It's an official exchange program with UA Law, so it's basically like being in regular ol' law school, just many kilometers away. I'll be taking courses in French & International Law (commercial, civil, criminal). The program is actually half of an LLM degree, something I may wish to complete in the future. Either way, I am thrilled to be embarking on this new educational journey. Most of all, I'm looking forward to being back in France. My French has been rusting away as I've spent time between the U.S. and Italy, so it's about time I stop neglecting it and refresh that French je ne sais quoi. Plus, I can already smell the croissants & crèpes a cookin'.
I use this blog as a way to keep in touch with you all, but also as a way for me to remember what I've done along the way. You know I love your comments and feedback, so don't be shy. It just tingles my little heart to know that you are out there, reading my random thoughts, fears, dreams, plans of world conquest, etc.
Au revoir pour le moment,
~Blair
bye bye, tucson.
No comments:
Post a Comment